This weekend you will find us at the Three Wine Men event at Lord's Cricket Ground in London. We will be joining the festive frolics with Oz Clarke, Olly Smith & Tim Atkin MW in London at Lord’s on 8th & 9th December; they want to get everyone in the country tasting, buying and enjoying new wines and discovering different foods.
We've got two pairs of tickets to give away so if you'd like to have a chance of winning, simply follow us @Lebanonwines and retweet the following tweet:
This weekend find us @threewinemen at Lords Cricket Ground http://bit.ly/VpYR51- come and discover Lebanese Wines!
and we'll pick two winners at random.
The Three Wine Men's top quality events bring together wine, beer and food retailers to show you just how much fun your taste buds can have in a day. You will have a great time, whether you’re an expert, an enthusiast or just enjoy the odd glass.
The event will set you up for a cracking Christmas - come and find wines which compliment the Christmas pud, match with the mince pies, and go together with the turkey.
At an event, you simply:
• Pick up a glass
• Grab a tasting brochure
• Join in a masterclass if you wish
• Taste / buy as many wines as you like
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to over 18 year olds who have a resident UK address except employees of Watershed Communcations Ltd or anyone else connected with the promotion.
2. Only one entry per email address will be entered in the draw.
3. There are 2 prizes for 2 winners of 2 pairs of tickets to the Three Wine Men wine fair on either Saturday 8th December or Sunday 9th December 2012 at Lord's Cricket Ground.
6. The prizewinners will be selected at random after the prize draw closes onThursday 6th December 2012 at 6pm GMT using random.org.
7. The prizewinners will be the first two emails drawn at random by Wines of Lebanon from valid entries. The results of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are non-transferable.
8. The prizewinners will be notified by email by midnight on Thursday 6 December.
9. If the winner does not reply to the email within 1 day, the prize will go to the next entrant drawn at random from eligible entries.
10. The prizewinners must be prepared to take part in all publicity related to the promotion. The winners names may be published on the Facebook page.
11. Details of the prizewinners can be obtained for a period of 6 weeks following the prize draw by sending a SAE to Wines of Lebanon, Winsford, Bath BA2 8PU
13. By entering the prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. Promoter: Wines of Lebanon, c/o Watershed Communications Ltd Winsford, Bath BA2 8PU